First Things First About the U.S
Are you a republican supporting Donald Trump then you are supporting these groups. There’s no separation. Read the following link so you can never look back and say. “I never knew.”
Then I Welcome you to the United States, (unless you still believe in Trump after reading that of course!) I’m Ted.
GETTING THINGS TOGETHER IN THE U.S.
Times are troubling so it may take a while to get going here.
Ill throw out a few things to ponder on about the U.S!
- The U.S needs to stand up to Tyranny and Terrorist!
- Trump is evil to the core! Because Donald Trump defines Tyranny and Terrorist!
- There should be a black list of all companies that still support Trump. 👍
I am starting a List of companies that support trump. It will be slow going so be sure to seek out other Blacklist Trump supporters.
Here is list of the a large corporations that did and don’t donate done by the Washington post’
1. Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors
Before you boycott a company be sure to make sure its a truth. There are a lot of fake boycotts going on out there. Lets not be Trumpies that believe every thing we read or hear without doing our due diligence! I link reputable links for proof.
- My Pillow supports trump and more so his insanity. MyPillow’s CEO Stands by Trump – The New York Times (nytimes.com) I bought one about 2 years ago and it was worthless so this company will be a easy black list. 👍
Here’s a look an some breaking news in the U.S
- Replay: NINA TURNER Joins TYT. Also: How Trump Enabled Capitol AttackJanuary 13, 2021Planned protests spark fears of more violence in Trump’s final days. Democrats briefed by Capitol Police on 3 plots Trump terrorists plan to carry out to overthrow the government. Six hours of […]
- Trump Warns Pence As His Voters Turn On HimJanuary 13, 2021Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join Follow The Damage Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDamageReportTYT/ Help build the Home of the Progressives […]
- TDR Live: Trump’s Judgment Day, Part DeuxJanuary 13, 2021The Damage Report host John Iadarola is joined by TYT’s Jayar Jackson to break down Wednesday’s top stories. The House of Representatives begins proceedings for the second impeachment of Donald […]
- Why Pro-Trump Capitol Hill Attack Was InevitableJanuary 13, 2021History as well as blatant signals suggest that the Pro-Trump attack on Capitol Hill was inevitable. John Iadarola and expert on fascism, Jason Stanley break it down on The Damage Report. Become a […]
- TYT LIVE: NINA TURNER Joins TYT. Also: How Trump Enabled Capitol AttackJanuary 13, 2021Planned protests spark fears of more violence in Trump’s final days. Democrats briefed by Capitol Police on 3 plots Trump terrorists plan to carry out to overthrow the government. Six hours of […]
- White Nationalists Plot Deadly Inauguration Day AttacksJanuary 13, 2021White Nationalists target Inauguration day for their next attack. John Iadarola and Jordan Uhl break it down on The Damage Report. Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join Follow […]
- Fox News Comforts Trump Crazies After Capitol Hill AttackJanuary 13, 2021Fox News comforts the Trump crazies after the Capitol Hill attack. John Iadarola and Jordan Uhl break it down on The Damage Report. Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join […]
- TDR Live: Trump Threatens Congress Over Impeachment, FBI Warns of Mass AttacksJanuary 13, 2021The Damage Report host John Iadarola is joined by progressive activist Jordan Uhl to break down the day’s top stories. Trump finally emerges in public to criticize Democrats. Capitol Police brief […]
- Meet Donald Trump Without Twitter (VIDEO)January 13, 2021What other ways is Trump pedaling his insane conspiracy theories? John Iadarola and Jordan Uhl break it down on The Damage Report. Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join Follow […]
- GOP Taunts Congress Mid-Capitol Hill Attack In Surfaced VideoJanuary 13, 2021Watch what Republicans were doing mid-Capitol Hill attack. Guess what happens next. John Iadarola and Jordan Uhl break it down on The Damage Report. Become a TDR YouTube Member: […]
- Trump THREATENS Congress With More BacklashJanuary 13, 2021Trump threatens Congress saying there will be backlash. John Iadarola and Jordan Uhl break it down on The Damage Report. Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join Follow The […]
- TYT LIVE: Dems IMPEACHMENT Articles to Oust Trump EarlyJanuary 13, 2021Joe Biden calls for setting aside deficit concerns to invest in the ailing U.S. economy. Army investigating officer who led the group to Washington rally. U.S House to consider impeachment article on […]
- Replay: TYT LIVE: Dems IMPEACHMENT Articles to Oust Trump EarlyJanuary 13, 2021Joe Biden calls for setting aside deficit concerns to invest in the ailing U.S. economy. Army investigating officer who led the group to Washington rally. U.S House to consider impeachment article on […]
- Trump Emerges From Bunker, Spreads Bullsh*tJanuary 13, 2021Become a TDR YouTube Member: youtube.com/thedamagereport/join Follow The Damage Report on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDamageReportTYT/ Help build the Home of the Progressives […]
- BREAKING: GOP Meltdown Sparks COVID Outbreak In CongressJanuary 13, 2021BREAKING NEWS: Mid-Capitol Hill attack Republicans still refused to wear their masks and guess what happened next. John Iadarola and Francesca Fiorentini break it down on The Damage Report. Become a […]
- New Ad: Hawley’s HypocrisyJanuary 13, 2021Once upon a time, Senator Hawley thought differently of Trump’s antidemocratic behavior. What changed, Senator? Running this week on Fox News in DC and Missouri. News Source: Republicans for […]
- The President did this.January 13, 2021On January 6, President Trump incited a mob to attack Congress and the U.S. Capitol. The mob’s aim was his aim—to disrupt the process of a free, fair election and overturn the will of the people by […]
- The President Did This. (For Television)January 13, 2021Airing 1/13 on D.C. television markets and morning shows, including CNN’s New Day, MSNBC’s Morning Joe, and FNC’s Fox & Friends. On January 6, President Trump incited a mob to […]
- Jose Says: Trump, It’s Time to ConcedeJanuary 13, 2021"This is not the way this democracy works. We are here as a nation, we have made our voices heard and it has been decisive. Yes, it is a landslide victory for Biden if we use Trump’s very […]
- Thank You, Michigan RepublicansJanuary 13, 2021Republicans in Michigan’s State Legislature are proof that there remain Republicans of courage and principle who are willing to stand up against Trump’s assaults on our democracy. Thank […]
- Don’t Fall for Trump’s ScamJanuary 13, 2021President Trump is fundraising off the idea that the election was rigged, that Joe Biden didn’t win, and that the results will somehow be overturned. He knows this is wrong — most of the money is […]
- Republican Voter Trusts the Electoral ProcessJanuary 13, 2021"I believe that as a Republican, I should be a model for the rules that our republic was founded on. Right now, this means supporting the electoral process." News Source: Republicans for […]
- Donna Demands Trump ConcedeJanuary 13, 2021"The good news is that we have Secretaries of State, we have AG’s, we have state legislatures, GOP and Democrat, who are saying this was a fair election and there was no evidence of any […]
- Greg is looking forward to two things in 2021: Baseball and Joe Biden!January 13, 2021"In the run up to the election, the president was really running scared didn’t seem like he had any confidence he was going to win. He kept talking about the election being rigged and that […]
- Every other loser has conceded. Why can’t Trump?January 13, 2021"We’ve been having free fair elections since 1789 when George Washington was our first president. Since then we have had approximately 58 elections, and in each one of those elections 58 […]
- It’s time for Trump to concede the election.January 13, 2021"So at any rate, I’m all for the Republicans for the Rule of Law, because right now the leadership in the Republican party are completely delusional. They’re lying to themselves, […]
- This was a safe and secure election. Don’t let Trump tell you otherwise.January 13, 2021"Think about it, who’s at your polling place? It’s your neighbors, it’s your friends, it’s your family, of both parties … Donald Trump wants me to believe that […]
- Lifelong Republican Jim analyzes why Trump lost the election.January 13, 2021A lifelong Republican’s message to Trump: "You turned us against you. So you didn’t lose this election because of an unfair election. Because of an improper election. You lost this […]
- The Biden transition needs to take placeJanuary 13, 2021"It’s time for the Trump administration to recognize the results, recognize the will of the people, and begin the transition of power from one administration to the other. We need to be […]
- It’s time for Donald Trump to concede the electionJanuary 13, 2021"It’s time to acknowledge the results for the sake of the country that you claimed the love." News Source: Republicans for the Rule of Law Is Donald Trump a Terrorist in the U.S.? […]
- Live: Trump Impeachment Vote In The House After Capitol Riots | NBC NewsJanuary 13, 2021Watch live coverage as the House of Representatives convenes to vote on an article of impeachment against President Donald Trump for "incitement of insurrection" in urging his supporters to […]
- WATCH LIVE: House meets to vote on impeaching Trump for role in Capitol riots — 1/13/21January 13, 2021Vice President Mike Pence said Tuesday night he will not try to remove President Donald Trump from office, shortly before the House passed a measure calling on him and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th […]
- Trump makes 1st public appearance since supporters attacked the Capitol | WNTJanuary 13, 2021President Donald Trump barely addressed the riot last Wednesday and showed no remorse. Democrats are trying to pass a resolution to evoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump from office. WATCH THE […]
- Watch live: Donald Trump makes speech in TexasJanuary 13, 2021Watch live: Donald Trump makes speech in Texas, following earlier remarks that efforts to impeach him are causing "tremendous anger". Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los […]
- Trump Denies Responsibility for Capitol Riots | The Tonight ShowJanuary 13, 2021Jimmy addresses President Trump’s statement regarding his speech prior to the Capitol riots. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Stream now on Peacock: https://bit.ly/3gZJaNy Subscribe NOW to The […]
- LIVE: House set to vote on impeachment of Trump over role in Capitol assaultJanuary 13, 2021A week after President Trump’s supporters stormed the Capitol, the House of Representatives will vote to impeach the president for his role in an assault on the heart of American democracy that […]
- Mood inside White House, GOP as Trump faces 2nd impeachment l GMAJanuary 13, 2021Chief White House correspondent Jon Karl reports on how another Trump impeachment could affect the future of the Republican party. LEARN MORE: Trump impeachment live updates & stream ABC News […]
- Trump supporter asked how he’d feel if he found out Trump was lying to himJanuary 13, 2021CNN’s Ed Lavandera spoke to Trump supporters during the President’s visit to his signature border wall on the US-Mexico border, some of whom are still holding on to conspiracy theories […]
- House Votes On Resolution To Remove Trump Via 25th Amendment | NBC NewsJanuary 13, 2021Watch live coverage as the House of Representatives plans to vote on a resolution calling for Vice President Mike Pence to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump before his term […]
- Trump set to be impeached for historic 2nd time l GMAJanuary 13, 2021The House is poised to impeach the president for a second time on Wednesday for "incitement of insurrection," exactly one week after a violent siege on the U.S. Capitol left five people […]
- MSNBC Live: House To Vote On Impeachment Of President TrumpJanuary 13, 2021House Democrats introduced one article of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Monday for "incitement of insurrection" for urging his supporters to march on the Capitol last […]
- Fact-Checking Trump’s Claims About His Border Wall Promises | NBC News NOWJanuary 13, 2021NBC’s Jane Timm reports on what President Trump and his administration have able to accomplish with building a border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border, and how it compares to what the president […]
- Watch live: House considers impeaching President Trump for second timeJanuary 13, 2021The House of Representatives is convening Wednesday to vote to impeach President Donald Trump on one count of incitement of insurrection, one week after a mob of his supporters stormed the U.S. […]
- U.S. House to vote on impeachment of President Trump (LIVE) | USA TODAYJanuary 13, 2021The House is expected to impeach President Donald Trump for a second time Wednesday, part of a broader attempt to remove the president from office early after a violent riot at the Capitol last week […]
- ‘So predictable’: Trump makes false claim about US Capitol riotJanuary 13, 2021CNN’s John King, Abby Phillip, Kaitlin Collins discuss President Donald Trump’s false claim that everyone thought his comments prior to a riot at the US Capitol that left 5 people dead […]
- Julian Castro responds to President Donald Trump after border wall visitJanuary 13, 2021Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro said instead of “building up a great wall around us, he has built a great wall between us.” More from: ABC News […]
- WATCH: Reps. Jordan and McGovern debate fairness of second Trump impeachmentJanuary 13, 2021Democrats are pursuing a quick impeachment a week after President Donald Trump gave a speech they say incited insurrection. On Jan. 6, while Congress was in the process of counting Electoral Votes […]
- Trump’s Bananas Border Speech, Looming Impeachment & Crazy ConspiraciesJanuary 13, 2021Eight days are left of Donald Trump’s presidency, the House will vote to impeach tomorrow, new details have been released about what went down at the White House on Wednesday during the attacks on […]
- McConnell believes impeachment push will help rid GOP of TrumpJanuary 13, 2021Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has indicated that he believes that impeaching President Donald Trump will make it easier to get rid of the President and Trumpism from the Republican Party, […]
- Trump heads to visit Texas border wall, makes 1st public comments since riotsJanuary 13, 2021The president called a second impeachment effort a "witch hunt,” plus three members of Congress have tested positive for COVID-19 after being locked down during the Capitol Hill siege. WATCH the […]